The AGM at Portsmouth & Southsea this year was very well attended (presumably because most people had forgotten it was on!) Despite the late arrival of the outgoing Secretary, the meeting ran smoothly, ably chaired by Val.
The highlights were:
- The club has a good strong membership with a few novices just starting and various members attending competitions at all levels.
- The bank balance is healthy so there should be no immediate need to raise the fees (hurray)
- Training days with a professional coach will start running soon for all three weapons
- Any suggestions for new or replacement kit are welcome
- Hannah was elected as the new Secretary, but because she has a life, she’s sharing the burden with Luce.
That was about it. Bet you’re crushed if you missed it.