The Liverpool University Open – Saturday the 11th of May & Sunday the 12th of May
Sponsored by Allstar-Uhlmann UK
Entries are limited! Get your entires in ASAP. Entries so far and Limits can be seen on the Entry Lists page
For updates and information join our Facebook Event!
Online entry is now open courtesy of BFA at: http://www.fencingcompetitionentries.co.uk
(Internationals: We’ve been contacted about how you can’t enter online without BFA, drop an email if you can’t post entry and we’ll sort something out)
The competition will be run in accordance with BFA guideines and following BFA rules
- Entry is open to those who are 13 years or older
- You must have a valid BFA licence
- Full kit must be worn in accordance with BFA rules
- The organisers reserve the right to amend any aspects of the running of the competition as necessary
- BFA Ranking points will be available
- There will be a minimum of one round of poules. There will be no cut after poules.
- A schedule of the day will be published at latest 1 week prior to the competition
- An Allstar Uhlmann shop, Armourer services and cafe will be available
The University of Liverpool Sports Centre, Bedford Street North, Liverpool Merseyside, L69 7ZN
There is car parking available and details can be found on this page
Access by train and car is also detailed here. The sports centre is about a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Lime Street Station
Check in –
Check in closing times for each weapon are as follows:
Saturday 11th May
64 – Men’s Foil – 9.00am
32 – Women’s Foil – 10.30am
32 – Men’s Sabre – 12.00 noon
32 – Women’s Sabre – 12.00 noon
Sunday 12th May
64 – Men’s Epee – 9.00am
32 – Women’s Epee – 12.00 noon
Any questions or queries please contact Christopher Lennon on 07786 001102 or email@example.com
The entry fee is £18 for one weapon and £30 for two weapons. Only one weapon may be entered per day.
Entries must be received before the Friday 3rd of May, entries received after this date will be accepted at the organiser’s discretion and charged an extra £5.
Entries can be made by postal or online entry.
Postal Entry: Entries by post should be made by filling out and sending this form. Please make cheques payable to ‘The University of Liverpool’.
Online entry: Entries made online are handled by the BFA online competitions entry portal and will be made available shortly.